ECHECK PAYMENT PROCESSING
FAST. NO HASSLE. LOW FEES.
Durango Merchant Services connects our clients to a fast, easy, pioneering echeck payment processing platform. After 20 years in the payments industry, we know the needs of our merchants! We are dedicated to providing you with a diverse set of tools to accept payments anywhere you need.
We offer a 100% internet-based, non-ACH processing system, capable of image-processing and remote deposit capture to all of the banks in the United States. Do you own a startup? A family owned business? A Fortune 500 company? We have you covered! Our services include basic check processing, live signature capture, and live real-time bank verification!
You can use echecks to pay or receive payments from people across the globe. Safe, secure and convenient, all personal and financial data is encrypted and protected on our secure servers. These servers and your transactions are guaranteed to follow all payment standards established by financial institutions across the country.
Secure Data Storage
Pre-built Plugins & API Integrations
Same or Next Day Funding
Remote Deposit Capture
Batch Processing 2x/day
Pay Now Buttons
In House Customer Support
Approval For High Risk Businesses
Wondering how echecks work?
Echeck payment processing functions largely the same as tradtional checks. However, instead of using paper, an echeck uses a computer file to convey the information. Here are the steps…
- The customer enters the name of the recipient and the amount (occasionally the merchant will enter this information on behalf of the customer into a secure gateway)
- The customer uses a digital signature to provide authenticity and the checks are numbered for tracing
- Instead of putting the check into the mail and trusting the postal service to deliver reliably and on time, theh file is sent instantly through the internet.
- The money is transfered directly from the payer’s bank account to the merchant.
ECHECKS ARE THE PERFECT SOLUTION
LOOKING FOR A CONTACTLESS PAYMENT OPTION TO LIMIT EXPOSURE
WHO HAVE CUSTOMERS WHO DON’T USE OR LIKE CREDIT CARDS
WHO ARE THE GO OR DOING REMOTE POP UP SHOPS
LABELLED HIGH RISK WHO CAN’T ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ECHECK PAYMENT PROCESSING
RDC and ICL allow banks to pass along information and images in an easy to read file formats to other banks. The 100% electronic systems cut down on operating cost and time for maximum efficiency.
Like paper checks, echecks don’t guarantee completion. They can bounce, be stopped, or be blocked by closed accounts or liens. Here’s what we do to provide as much security as possible…
First, we capture a live-signature from your customer to include with the debit transaction sent to you bank. Then, we use QVT Verification Technology – the only technology offering you four levels of independent verification. This protects you from all types of fraud. Options include standard or elevated electronic verification, live verification with banks, and the ability to block or allow specific customers or banks.
Your customers’ information is crucial! Our systems are compliant with current and future regulations including Bank-Grade 256-Bit secure, PCI-compliant and SLL certified. We constantly upgrade our IP-Blocking technology so your data will always be secure.
- A contactless way for your customers to pay remotely.
- Quicker than traditional checks because merchants or businesses don’t have to take checks to the bank and wait for transport and verification.
- Low cost for both customers and businesses.
- Provide less room for errors and mistakes, making them much less risky.
- The way of the future. Because they’re eco-friendly and more convenient, paper checks will soon be a thing of the past.
- More secure than paper check because your customer’s information is stored in a database instead of on paper.
Both echecks and ACH are fully electronic. However, ACH comes with processing limitations and reserve holds. Our echeck processing allows for communication directly with your bank account. This bypasses general 90-180 reserve holds, and also allows for little to no reserve requirements with your bank.
Some clients or vendors simply still prefer a check payments system. They either don’t trust the credit card system, or simply want to use a process that’s familiar! That’s why echeck payment processing provides perfect solution for merchants wanting to cater to these customers.
If you are not offering alternative payment methods to your customers, you are driving your own abandonment rates higher.