Durango Merchant Services Affiliate Program
Do you regularly interact with businesses who could benefit from our services? Join the Durango Merchant Services affiliate program and earn residual commission on every account you refer! Good things are meant to be shared.
Durango Merchant Services has been in the hard to acquire and international electronic payments industry for over 20 years. We have partnerships with over 25+ processors worldwide, and can place virtually ANY legally operating business in the world.
We believe in what we do which is why we aggressively reward our agents for their lead submissions. Our affiliates play a vital role in helping high risk businesses around the world accept credit cards, e-checks and other forms of payment with lower fees and better customer service.
Our success depends on the satisfaction of our affiliates and their merchants. That is our top priority.
- We don’t change rates or reduce partner commissions without discussing with our clients and affiliates. We never add new fees or charges to our accounts. We pride ourselves on quick responses and great customer service!
- Earn residual incomes on the lifetime of an account! High earning potential and above industry payouts!
- We have an affiliate team dedicated to your support and success! Have questions? Need ideas? Curious about additional opportunities? We’re here to help!
How does the affiliate program work?
You refer a business to Durango Merchant Services and we handle everything else! Once the account is opened and active, we will send you an ongoing monthly payment for a portion of the profits we earn. EVERY MONTH – for the lifetime of the account!
Here’s the process, step by step:
- Read through the following information and if this is of interest to you, fill out the quick application below.
- An Affiliate Representative will be in touch within 24 hours! They will be able to give more information and answer any questions you may have. They will also complete the registration process and send over all the information you’ll need to get started.
- Spread the word! Post on your social media channels. Send out an email newsletter blast. Create a banner or page on your website. Make this service a part of your new client intake forms. Get creative! The sky is the limit!
- Submit your referrals through a link we’ll provide and one of our account managers will follow up within the week.
- We’ll take if from there! We’ll reach out to your referred business within 24 hours and start discussing sustainable payment solutions for their unique situation.
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy your kickbacks. We handle all of the selling, communication, rate reviews, questions, etc! Once an account is opened with us, you’ll receive a percentage of our profits from that account. You’ll be able to track the progress of your referrals, their account status, and the running $$ totals through our online portal. You’ll also be connected with one of our account managers through the life of our partnership should you ever have any questions.
You would be the perfect DMS Affiliate if…
You run a Business to Business (B2B) service such as web hosting, website design, software development, business consulting, insurance, in which you come in contact with a diverse range of other businesses.
- You have clients who may be labelled “high-risk” for payment processing and they struggle with chargebacks, approval, or holds.
- You pride yourself on having great customer service, going to great lengths to help your clients and customers excel at the ins and outs of their business.
- You’re excited about the opportunity to create an additional income stream by simply referring us to the businesses that need our services the most!
Does this sound like you?
You know what to do… Fill out the application form below and our team will be in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DOES THE LEAD SUBMISSION PROCESS WORK?
We have two main methods for affiliates to submit leads to us:
- Use our online API to integrate our application form into your own website.
- Use our Agent Submission URL to manually refer merchants.
Note: Depending on how you collect your pre-applications, we may be able to accept your application forms as is. However, there are a few restrictions here as we must be able to track applications from agents via our server and cannot always accept forwarded emails etc.
Whenever a merchant completes our online form submitting to us a pre-application, you will be copied on the lead submission (the same applies when you use the URL to manually submit an application). This way you can keep track of the leads that we have received from you. Also, the Durango account manager that is assigned to your lead, will *ALWAYS* email and/or call your lead within 24 business hours. The account manager will notify you that we have made contact with your lead at this point, so you can rest assured that we have a) received the lead and b) are in contact with and working with your merchant.
CAN I TRUST THE LONGEVITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT SERVICES?
As stated in the previous answer, we will always make contact with your merchant within 24 business hours. We have been in business for 10 years, and realize the importance of prompt and courteous customer service. We will work with your merchants to get them approved, but even more importantly, help them stay in business. We realize that all too often many merchants end up losing their merchant account due to chargeback problems from not using any fraud protection; we will help your merchants take precautions to protect their profits for the long-term.
WHAT COUNTRIES OR INDUSTRIES DO YOU SERVICE?
We can place merchants from virtually ANY country or industry. The only countries we can’t accept merchants from are countries known for heavy fraud or are on the OFAC list. Even if we can’t place a certain account, we work with our merchants to find creative solutions for payment processing.
CAN I REFER OTHER AFFILIATES?
Yes! If you send us another affiliate, we send you a percentage of the fees from the accounts THEY send us!
IS THIS AN AGENT OR ISO PROGRAM?
No. Durango Merchant Services has full control over the sales cycle to allow for the best customer service experience possible. This means that all you have to do is send us the contacts, and we handle the rest! We ask that you simply introduce a merchant to us and don’t act as a representative of our company.
CAN I REFER A LOW-RISK MERCHANT?
Yes! Durango Merchant Services is able to set a wide variety of businesses up with digital payments including both high and low risk businesses.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I REFER?
There is no limit on referrals, you can share with as many merchants as you want!