Durango Gateway Integration Instructions
PLEASE NOTE: WE WORK WITH SEVERAL BANKS WORLDWIDE, AND DURANGO’S GATEWAY WILL *NOT* BE USED WITH EVERY BANK. TO AVOID CONFUSION, PLEASE ASK YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER IF YOU WILL BE USING OUR GATEWAY BEFORE BEGINNING INTEGRATION.
The following is a quick overview for gateway integration:
- Demo Logins
- Control Panel Quick Start Instructions
- Integration Options
- Shopping Carts
- QuickClick Details
- Recurring Billing
- Authorize.net Emulator
- Customer Vault
- QuickBooks™ SyncPay Plug-In
- Android™ & Apple™ Mobile Processing App
- API’s & Resources for Download
1. Demo gateway account logins:
To be used on the MERCHANT LOGIN page found on the top right corner of our website:
2. Control Panel Quick Start Instructions:
Please click on the link to download the Adobe .pdf Durango Payment Gateway Quick Start Instructions.
3. Integration Options & Documentation:
After you login, you will see the “INTEGRATION” link on the left side of the screen. Click on Integration, and then you will see the following options in the top menu bar:
- API: This is where your server hosts the transaction entirely. API integration is more complicated, but the customer never leaves your website and so conveys a more polished checkout experience; however this requires a programming background, as well, you will need a SSL certificate (https) for card data security if you integrate via API since the transaction will occur on your website. There are 2 methods available for API integration:
- Direct Post API: This is a traditional API. Programming examples and scripts are included to view in several languages, as found on the grey bar menu in the Integration area. Download the most current API below (#9).
- 3 Step Redirect API: Our newest (and preferred) API minimizes the PCI compliance liabilities that merchants face, as your server will never touch or see the sensitive payment data. Technically the 3 Step redirect doesn’t even require an SSL, however the forms are still hosted on your site and some consumers might not trust a site with their payment data if the pages aren’t encrypted. You can download a copy of the Three Step Redirect Overview and API below (#9).
- QuickClick: These are “Buy Now” buttons that you can place on your site simply by pasting the HTML snippet of code that we provide, or alternatively, a URL is provided that can be placed behind any other button/image on your website. Our server will host the transaction (the customer is momentarily redirected to our server to enter in their credit card data on our secure (https) page), and the customer is redirected back to your website after the approval/decline has been processed. There is no SSL certificate required on your server if using QuickClick since we host the transaction.
4. Shopping Carts:
Here is our list of supported Shopping Carts. Although we try, the list is not always 100% current, as there are so many carts that exist and new integrations can occur without us having time to update this list; if you do not see your cart listed please ask your account manager to confirm if your shopping cart is supported. Some carts require you to install a module, in which case, download the provided .zip file and follow the installation instructions in the included .pdf file. Otherwise, your username & password is usually how you connect your shopping cart to the gateway (merchants are advised to setup a 2nd user account under OPTIONS>USER ACCOUNTS>NEW USER ACCOUNT so if your primary admin user account needs the password reset, your website integration would not be affected). Some shopping carts however require you to use the SECURITY KEY and KEY ID found under OPTIONS>SECURITY KEY once logged into your Durango gateway account.
5. QuickClick (HTML Buy-Now Buttons):
With QuickClick, please note the following:
- You can fully customize our “secure buy pages” to match your website completely! Click on “QuickClick” on the left, and then click on “Look & Feel.” You can save different “Profiles” and choose which profile to make default (any changes are updated to show on previously created QuickClick buttons as well). You can customize the colors of the background, forms, and text, and you can also add footer and header text, as well as footer & header images.
- To create a button, go to “Integration,” click on “QuickClick” on the top black menu bar, and then on the 2nd grey menu bar you’ll find the “Button Creator” link. You will need to store (save in a .doc or .txt file) the HTML code snippets or button URL’s, as our gateway does not store all of the buttons that you will create. Note, youdo need to have “verification” enabled on buttons, just leave it set for the “Default Key.”
- The QuickClick can have a fixed price, or be left for the customer to enter in the price (using the “Donate” button creator).
- A shopping cart button (instead of a fixe